[DML] Re: DMC overweight..... I don't think so!!!

At 03/03/2000 02:40 PM -0600, you wrote:
>I second that. I own a Honda del Sol, and it weights in at 2900+ lbs (and it
>only has 102 bhp) I will be happy with the perfomance of the Delorean when
>I get one.

I'd be happy if my other car was a del Sol... But my other car will do 0-100
in under 4 seconds and has a top speed of 350. Now, I don't expect that kind
of performance out of the Delorean, but I do think it should be peppy by
sports car standards.

Shannon

Shannon Larratt toys@xxxx
Exotic Kit Cars http://www.PriceOfHisToys.com/