>From my personal experience, I think that this theory is right on target!
Though I seem to have required a little more than the average :( and I'm not
quite done!

Does anyone want to modify the original theory?

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Alameda [mailto:watchermax@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 9:23 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Restoring a D

Hi,

I have been saving up for a D but currently I don't even have 1/2 of what it
would cost to purchase one in good running condition. I was wondering what
would be involved and how expensive it would be to buy a D if far from
excellent running condition and restoring it to showroom.

Thanks for your help,

Alex.

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx