[DML] Service centres

Does anyone know of a reputable service shop for DeLoreans in the
Calgary Alberta area?
I would also like to hear from anyone in the area who owns a D who
could share a little info with me. I am in the process of getting my
first DeLorean, so I want it to be as hassle free as possible.
I know if I have any problems with it, I know I can count on the good
folks here on the DML.

You can E-mail me privately if you can help.

Thanks
Craig
Vin...to be determined