[DML] ADMIN: Owner's Manual/web update

cabability of the owners manual file available on the dmcnews web page. You
may download it at http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html . There has been a $15
fee to unlock the file, for a limited time only I'll make it $10. I'll do
this just like the other DMCNEWS products
(http://www.dmcnews.com/Merchandise/support.html) , send me an email at
products@xxxx (if you are reading this on the web the character
before the @ sign is "s".) and I'll tell you where to send payment. When I
get it I'll email you the file. Consider this a donation to the "keep
DMCNEWS on the web" fund.

Other web updates just done - some new car for sale ads, new merchandise
ads, a new vendor link, a new Pic of the Month, new pix in the vault, etc.
Send in your photos! And I still have posters for sale!
Dave