[DML] My doors again

Ok, here's the deal. I have found that the pivot on the strut is 1/2"
closer
to the center of the door. It is not the foam that needs to be
adjusted. This
1/2" extra is what is causeing the door to hit. I have pulled the
struts, both
the same length. I have changed the side for side the struts, same
thing door
hits. My question now is how do these struts go together? Do the ball
ends
thread on the end of the strut? Is there no adjustment for this
factory caused
problem. I can't belive I am the only one with this problem. My
problem was
made worse because the car is painted.

I can see me grinding a larger radius, it seems that the factory
tolerences
would allow this. I mean we are only talking about 1/16" of an inch.

Or I could take strut apart and shorten so I can make both doors open
the same
height. mrvideosawyer@xxxx