[DML] delorean toys/interior lights

hi

well finally after months of search i finally got my
remote control delorean from ebay at a good price too.
but know im looking for a model back to the future
delorean (any part) i want to try to make a remote
control delorean using the models body so if any one
on the list has one for sale please contact me im also
looking for any toy delorean's so if u have one please
email

well i was wondering can u take off the interior
lights from the back and replace them with color
lights if this can be done does any one know where i
can get these lights?

efren
16072