[DML] Stolen DeLoreans/Parts

I haven't read about too many DeLoreans been stolen (see DMC emblem
post) and so I'm a bit curious. Wouldn't a stolen D be easy to trace
being that you can only buy parts for them at certain places, they each
have a certain assigned VIN that we all relate to, and some parts are
scarce? Not to mention that the numbers of these cars left in the world
is uncertain. I'd be suspicious of persons selling used parts of
unknown origin. It just doesn't seem that we drive cars that are large
targets of car theives unless they are stolen and shipped to private
collectors on some remote Pacific islands with a private test track.
However I do play it safe and always keep an eye on my treasure! Fil
Vigil, 6232.