[DML] Re: St Patrick's Day Parade

> To any one and everyone interested.
> Ventura, In southern California, (just south of Santa Barbara) Is holding
> a Saint Patrick Day parade. The theme is world peace in the millennium
> (and anything Irish). It is on Saturday March 11 2000, if any one is
> interested please write to me before Tuesday the 22 of February (the
> deadline for the entry form is the 25th)
> If you would like to join in, or just want more information please
> e-mail me at comet6974@xxxx
> Thanks
> Trevor Johnson

Follow Up:
With a new job and school, Trevor became too busy to coordinate this activity so
I took over for him.

12th annual St. Patrick' Day Parade in Ventura, CA on Saturday March 11th at 10
AM.
Assembly is at 8 AM. Awards will be given and extra points awarded for Wearin'
o' the Green. Parade is about 1-mile long and ends at the Mission San
Buenaventura. There is a Festival following in Mission Park noon to 4:00PM This
is open to any and all DeLoreans.
Parade entry fee is $7.00 per car.

Bad news... You must email me with your interest in attending no later than
midnight THIS Tuesday February 22nd. (so I can meet their entry deadline)
Sorry for such short notice.

When I receive your RSVP I will mail or email you additional info and maps and
required release form. Which you will have to return to me with entry fee check
by March 6th.

Hope to see you there, wearin' Green o' Course

If you think that you are not Irish, take a look in the back yard. It's Paddy
O'Furniture.
Mimi Breer
hbreer@xxxx