[DML] North Meets South 2000

Ran across a weekend car show/rallye/tech session/dinner/dance event sponsored
by the Paradise MG's All British Car Club. It is being held in Santa Maria, CA
on April 7, 8, and 9. Their theme is 'Back From the Future' and their logo was
a JAG trimmed out with BTTF cabling, exhaust vents and flame tire marks. A JAG!
Blasphemy!

We contacted the organizers to complain about the use of a Jaguar as a BTTF
vehicle and were told that they didn't have any DeLoreans and had to make due
with what they had. Then they suggested that we should join them at their event.

Talking with a few other owners, it was decided that it sounded like a good
event and that we would go. So far, there are about 6 of us. If anyone else
would like to join us, email me at hbreer@xxxx and I will email you the
registration forms and a list of local motels.

Cost for the event is:
Registration $25.00/car
Rallye Lunch $5.00/person
Awards Banquet $25.00/person
Event Shirt $15.00/each
Payable to Paradise MGs All British Car Club.

We intend on having a Friday wine/beer/soda/chips/dips/etc. reception at our
hotel on Friday evening for DeLorean owners. Saturday starts with a 2 hour
people's choice car show. Then a rallye (lunch on route), a late afternoon tech
session and then the awards banquet and dancing. Sunday is the "winners cicle"
display and photo op.

Let me know

Hank Breer