[DML] Re: Automatic wipers?

At 19/02/2000 10:19 AM -0800, you wrote:
> It's a real feature! Check your owners manual on how to use the
>wiper modes.

OK... RTFM...

So I must have pressed the lever down for 3 seconds and put it into
delayed mode? The manual doesn't say how to turn it off again... I
just repeat the process I guess...

Shannon

PS. After having researched the cost and effects of various PRV
performance upgrades I have decided to go through with an engine
swap -- I will of course document the results on my web page. Has
anyone else put up a web page on their swap?

Shannon Larratt toys@xxxx
Exotic Kit Cars http://www.PriceOfHisToys.com/