[DML] Re: steering wheel pad

Joe Steuben did descibe how to cover the steering wheel pad in DeLorean
World Vol. 15.4, pg. 17 in an article entitled "It's Always the Little
Things". The illustrated photo article was published in the Fall 1998
issue, several months before Joe died. His original pad was looking
ratty, so he replaced it with a stock #101036, but was still not
pleased. He then proceeded to cover it in leather in the same grain as
the steering wheel spokes. It looked FANTASTIC!

Copies of DeLorean World are available for purchase by members of the
DeLorean Owners Association in the DeLorean Store at:
http://www.deloreanstore.com/

A complete index of all technical articles that have appeared on over
60 issues of Delorean World is available for viewing at:

http://www.delorean-owners.org/dw/index.html

Ray Haug
Internet Director