[DML] Waterpump advice!

Today a fellow DMLer and myself undertook the task of replacing the
waterpump. Let me tell you something...it's not a small job. We
finished the day with everything we needed out of the delorean. The
next job is to put everything back in. My advice to anybody thinking
about replacing your waterpump is by the major waterpump service kit
from your favorite DMC supplier. Some of those hoses look really bad,
and you won't want to take off the intake manifold off again just to
replace a $5 hose.
I will post pictures of the process up on the Delorean Michigan Club
homepage in a section called TECH TIPS. Look for that within the next
week. It will be a two part section, as only half of my job is done so
far.
More about the finding we found on #4512 will be published on the web
page section. Make sure you check it out.
My thanks to Chris Coplen for helping me out with this project.

Erik Geerdink
4512
http://members.xoom.com/michdeloclub/main