[DML] Facia Removal

i've checked in the archives, but I can't seem to figure out how to get
this thing all the way off. I've removed the screws from under the hood,
the nuts attaching the it to the spoiler in the front, the nuts that
attach it to the spoiler that you have to be underneath the car to do,
and the screw in the front. Yet the thing still isn't coming off. What am
I missing?

-- Jonathan