[DML] New owner

On Friday, Feb. 11 of this year I finally fulfilled my dream of owning a D
and bought an 82, 5speed, #10054. It has 55 K miles and runs well but needs
a few parts replaced and some TLC, but the price was right. I have
followed this list for about 2 years and it gave me a little extra
confidence in buying the car......so thanks to everyone here. This is my
first post but I'm sure more will follow as I begin to restore and become
acqainted with my new ride. I just wanted to introduce myself and invite
other owners in Georgia to contact me if they are interested in meeting or
talking to other owners.

Greg Bell
#10054 (finally!)