From: DMC Joe [mailto:dmcjoe@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2000 9:15 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Troubles Shifting

Rich,

The labor time for the removal and replacement of the master and slave
cylinder slave including the stainless steel clutch line should take 2.5
hours. Installing the stainless steel clutch line eliminates the need for
the adjustable clutch link.

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>

Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>