[DML] Under The Car

Hi all. The DeLorean I am interested in is not related to the facia but
the area underneath it. I'm not sure of the proper name, but its area
of the body right below the front bumber. My question is, how much is
the part to replace it? In the DeLorean I am interested in, this area
is rusted and not looking to good. Could a local body shop just simply
weld a new piece on?

Ryan Arsenault