[DML] DeLorean DataBase

On my web site @ www.btinternet.com/~dmc12 I have just finished creating a
CGI script form for collecting data on DeLoreans world wide. After entering
the site go to the link on the bottom left "The Great DeLorean Hunt" and
fill out the form this will be added to a data base I am constructing. If
when you have submitted the form you get an 'error page' or 'page not found'
do not worry as your information will still get to me. please take a look
and fill out the form as it took me all week to learn how to do this form!.

Thanks

James RG
England