[DML] CLUTCH PROBLEMS

A few weeks ago I posted a message saying that my DeLorean had a severely
sticking clutch. The only way to release it was to put the car up on stands
and with the engine running at about 20mph, apply the brakes - hard!!

Well, it freed the clutch alright, but it may have caused some damage as the
clutch was then noisy and 'jerky'. Two days later, son Rick was driving the
'D' to a nearby car show when the clutch packed it in altogether. The 'D'
had to be 'disgracefully' towed home to where it still remains, in the garage.

Our good friend, William Junkins, a DeLorean owner, and an American now
residing here in Sydney put me onto a local mechanic who is quite familiar
with the type of engine and gearbox which the DeLorean has. I'll keep the
DML informed of the progress of the repairs.

Lance
Australia

Lance Haslewood (SQNLDR RAAFRSG)
BLIGH PARK NSW 2756