[DML] Separating Body from Frame...

Hey List,

I am going to be removing the body from the frame of my car and I
just wanted to run this past the list to see if I have listed all the parts
that connect the frame to the body. So if you all can run over this list and
tell me if I forgot something I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Remove 6 body mounting bolts from inside car
Remove 2 body mounting bolts from the back of car, Pontoons
Remove Engine compartment crossbrace in back of compartment
Remove 2 body mounting bolts from front shock towers
Remove 2 brake lines from Brake Master Cylinder
Remove 1 clutch line from Clutch Master Cylinder
Remove Fuel Filler hose and vent hose
Remove All Engine compartment Wiring connections
Remove throttle cable from spool
Remove all 3 vacuum hoses from Charcoal Canister in LH pontoon wall
Remove Gas Fuel Line from Filter to Fuel Distributor
Remove Air Conditioner line from Condenser to Evaporator
Remove Air Conditioner line from Accumulator to Air Compressor
Remove Hoses connected to Heater Core
Remove Steering connection to Rack assembly
Remove Speedo cable from angle drive to Lambda Service counter
Remove Hoses going to heater bottle assembly.