[DML] Re: POLL: BTTF Upgrade

News to Everyone-
I was one here a while ago and did put a link to a page on but it didnt
go through, its a page for a company that makes full add-ons with
fluxcapacitors and wiring outside and such (not sure if the capacitor works
though guys) Anyway if you wanna check out this kit (its 2000 by the way)
here's address:

http://www.longrun.com/forsale/dmc12/dmc12.html

Check it out, if I had that cash I'd buy it in a heartbeat