[DML] DeLorean Engine

Lots of talks lately of engine conversions, Northstars, free flow exhaust, removal of the catalytic converter etc. Seems like there is a high interest for better performance.

My advice - wait for the "new" DeLorean engine, a modified original PRV from DMC Houston. I think that must be the best way of all to increase power, at the same time drive legal, and not have your DeLorean decrease in value. The way I see it, you should never use anything but a PRV engine in your DeLorean. After all, that IS our beloved car's heart.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY

PS! We are excited to hear more about the upgraded PRV, James!
When will the "new" PRV be available?