[DML] Model Paint

I know that this message is comming a little late (I kept forgetting to
post it!). Before there were alot of questions from people who had
DeLorean model kits, and wanted to match up the intierior colors up for
the Gray upholsotry. I think I have you're fix. Go to Home Depot, in
the tile & grout isle, the sell "De Lorean Gray" colored grout. Take a
bag over to the paint dept., and have them scan the color sample label
w/their color matching machine. From there they should be able to mix
up a small batch of acrylic pait up for you!

-Robert