[DML] Re: Delorean Biography

If you are just begining to read up on JZD, DMC, & the DMC-12, I would
reccomend the you Start with "De Lorean" by JZD. Mainly because if
you're like me, you'll immediatly want to know about JZD, the company &
the car. From there I'd go with "Hard Driving" by William Haddad. That
will give you everything from a different angle and go into more about
the operations of DMC. "Dream Maker" was OK, but showed more of a look
into the Brittish Govt. I haven't read "Grand Delusions" yet, but from
the interveiw w/the author Hillel Levine on the E True Hollywood Story,
he appears to be severly biased against JZD, both now, and when he
wrote the book. On a side note in case anyone here has read the latter
books that I have mentioned, and not "De Lorean" which is published
later and is more up to date, here are some interesting little tid
bits... William Haddad eventually admided in court that the "Gold
Facets" memo was in fact forged, and Marion Gibson appologized for what
she had done because Haddad had lied to her. Any questions, as usuall,
drop me a line.

-Robert