[DML] Re: Exhaust (was Engine Conversions...)

Richard Cutter wrote:

> The modern "cats" do not rob your engine of any noticeable power but remove
> it and plan to pay $ 10,000 to your state cash box

Now THAT is interesting. If it is possible to design an exhaust system that
uses a modern cat of another make, one that does not significantly reduce power,
I think we would have an exhaust package that would be VERY popular among D
owners..

Maybe something like this is included in the engine upgrade I have been hearing
bits and pieces about recently.