[DML] Re: DML structure

If the problem is people don't like scanning thru 100+ emails in their
e-mail bin...read the posts on the web! I do, and it's great. I don't
get e-mail sent to me, and I have access to the VAULT. For those of
you who have heard of the vault but don't know where it is...this is
where it is. www.egroups.com

Getting the posts off the web instead of the digest is DEFINATELY
better. Give it a try

Erik Geerdink
4512
Delorean Michigan