[DML] Re: DML structure

I must agree about the DML. While I may have differences with the
moderators and/or posters from time to time, there is no doubt in my mind
that this list is extremely well-run.

A co-worker of mine is doing a frame-off rebuild of a Ford Bronco and
subscribes to a list similar to this one, only he gets 200+ messages a day.
I thought his subject had more posters but what it had was 90% SPAM. And
they maintain no archives for search, so they must eternally suffer through
"where can I get this part" requests, etc.

New subscribers to this list frequently ask the same questions, which is the
same set of stupid questions I asked at first. It's the hazard of
maintaining a public list. I get great info here, and the posts that don't
apply to me take little effort to identify and dispose.

It's very unlikely that I would have a Delorean if not for this list, and
even if I did I would not get a fraction of the enjoyment out of it. The
only way this list could be better is if I could read it while sitting in my
car. :-)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695