From:                   Lance R Haslewood
Subject:                [DML] STICKING CLUTCH

Last year I replaced the clutch pressure plate as the previous one had
schredded and while at it, I had the slave cylinder overhauled.  I don't
drive the 'D' that often, perhaps once every couple of months. The problem
is that I have difficulty in disengaging the clutch after the car has been
standing for awhile.  Whilst I am able to move the gear selector through the
complete gear range when the engine is not running, it is impossible when it
is running.  To 'unlock' the clutch, I find it necessary to 'rock' the car
whilst it is in gear with the clutch engaged.

Has anybody else experienced this problem, and if so, howwas it overcome?

Lance Haslewood
Australia