[DML] Re: Cleaning Carpets

The best interior cleaner I have ever found, is (believe it or not)
"Spray & Wash" laundry spot remover. It works fantastic on leather,
vinyl, rubber, and all types of fabric.

It's especially good on vinyl & leather to lift out all of that
ground-in dirt in the grain. And, at around $4.00 for the economy size,
it'll last years.

We used to use it all the time in a body shop I worked in...

-Dave Stragand
Vin #5927
New Website! http://www.ProjectVixen.com