[DML] : Headlight switch...

Hey List,

While removing my carpets, I found the little blue plastic piece that
covers the light inside the headlight switch and the hazard light so it can
give the light the bluish tint. I can only assume that it came off of the
original headlight switch that was in my car because when I bought my car,
someone installed a different kind of light switch in it and I guess this
piece was dropped. I was just wondering if anyone on the list needs this
piece and if they do you can have it. If you want it just e-mail me at
NJP548@xxxx and I will just drop it in the mail for you free of charge.
First e-mail gets it. Thanks!

Later,
Nick