[DML] No Start

Dear List,

I am trying to start the car after storage. I replaced the studs, exhaust
manifold gaskets, hoses, water pump, HT wires, cap, rotor, plugs, o2 sensor
etc. Problem is after i installed the distributor and rotated the crankshaft
pully the car will not start. I have rechecked everything and I still cannot
figure out what could the no start symtom is. Any thoughts. The DMC service
book says to rotate pully to 20 dgrees at TDC. is ths correct, or is it 13
degrees.

Thanks,
Mike