[DML] Doors hitting T-Panel

I would like to know if any one has this problem and maybe a fix. When
the doors on my D open full the T-Panel is hit by the door at the
radius. When the door is shut the lines are even. I do not want to
move doors as this would effect the latching of door. The car has
never been hit and I have aske other owners about this and they do not
have a solution. HELP I want to fix before this becomes a problem.
One owner told me his T-Panel cracked with same prob.

Jim and Cindy Sawyer vinn4149