[DML] Re: Clutching at Straws...

Renault clutch components match DeLorean! I got my parts from a Renault dealer in 1992. Since this time they work perfect. Remember engine and transmission are original Renault.

Thilo
VIN 4382

DMC Joe wrote:

The De Lorean clutch components do not match Renault, you will need to order your clutch components from your favorite De Lorean parts supplier.