[DML] What A Friendly Lot !

I recently wrote to this group about my intended trip to Los Angeles. I received a number of positive responses and a couple of names/addresses were suggested.

However I after I finalised my travel details and wrote to say when I would be actually there, no one responded - maybe none of the members here really like meeting others or showing off their D's (???).

I even wrote to Don at Delorean Motor Center at Garden Grove as I was gonna be that way to see the Crystal Cathedral (btw, I am an Architect and that building surely rocks !), however I got absolutely no answer from anyone. Thanxs anyway to Marc Levy for the contact.

But I must say my US visit didnt turn out to be completely D-dry ... I saw the shell cars at Universal Studios and even rode the BTTF ride!

Well, for some of us, thats as close to a real D as we can get.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001