[DML] Alive and Well

I am happy to report, that the story of my passing was grossly exaggerated....I think someone famous said that and so do I.   I suppose somone reported seeing me getting up to 88mph on my street and figured I would not be back!   Anyway according to all reports, I am truly "BACK FROM THE FUTURE", as Lee says, and I intend to stay awhile.
     Lee shipped my Limited Edition today and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.  I am 78 years old and probably the oldest owner and avid driver in existence. I am even older than John Z himself!  But I can still do a 180 (I don't do it with the D however) and run the nine minute mile.   Granted that is NOT the four minute mile, but not bad for an old guy.

Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962  Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State