[DML] Re: Car for Sale

I am posting this for a friend who wants to sell his 1981 DeLorean. Serial
number 3889. Less than 40,000 miles and is a 5-speed. Many undates done
and he has owned this car for about 10 years. Has DMC floor mats, new
battery, brakes re-done, a/c works nicely, new door shocks. Nice
condition. He is asking $16,500 for the car and it is located in Atlanta,
Georgia. Call Mark at 1-404-373-3064. Thanks. Steve Shortz