[DML] Re: Euro-style

My experience driving in Europe is they tend to have a powerful bulb with
prisms for headlights. By doing this you can have a replacement bulb in the
glove box and the prism/headlight usually opens for easy replacement, a neat
design. Generally one headlight will also prism to the right (or left in UK
Japan etc.) so you can see folks walking and bicycling on the side of the
road. In the US I assume the "Sealed Beam" Lobby is hard at work.

Mike in NH