From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Re: headlights
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:59:31 -0800

Brian,

Here is the answer to your problem. The outboard lamps are wired for two
separate lamp filaments, one is for low beam the other for high. The inboard
lamps are single filament high beam only. The replacement bulbs you
installed are single filament therefore when you installed them in the
outboard position both high and low beam circuits are shorted together.

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com> are wired and the wiring . \