[DML] Antifreeze

List,
The other day when we started up our delorean
there was a problem. Antifreeze was leaking out the
bottom and the left side of the engine was cold (the
big hose) and the rightside was hot (the other big
hose that the antifreeze travels through). So we
called DMC Motor Center in CA. and asked them what the
problem could be. They said that it is probably air
in the coolant system and we should flush out the
system and put new coolant in. So we did. While we
were adding coolant we noticed water coming out of
where the hose on the left side plugs into the part
that meets with the hose on the right side (right in
front of the Air intake). After we got all the
antifreeze in the system we bleeded the system out,
and tryed to drive it. We drove it around the block
and got it back home. We checked again and no leak
but the right side was hot and the left was cold. We
called DMCMC back and they said that water should not
have drained out of that inlet and the car probably
was missing a thermostat. Does anyone have any ideas?

Frank