[DML] Re: Paint Removal

Thanks for the paint removal tip, I am looking at a red "D" and I am assured
by the 2nd owner it has no bondo. My personal feeling is the Stainless and
the Gullwings are "THE DELOREAN". By the way, if I may, let me wish you
all a Happy New Year and thank all of you for my Stress Reduction Hour, each
evening reading the DML E-Mail. Thanks to the Moderators, a selfless Job,
The DeLorean Service Centers, DMC Joe, Fil, James, I love the Vixen saga,
enjoy the Feisty postings too, the young folks and us older guys too. Thanks
and if JZD reads this Thank you as well. Keep the dream alive during the
2000's.

Mike in NH