[DML] Re: need insight!

erik,
The fuel accumulator replacement is a labor intensive procedure even if you
have done it several times; here's a tip. Get the entire car up in the air
i.e.: four jack stands on all for corners. Have a drain pan ready to catch
the quart or so of gas that will leak out of the accumulator and adjoining
fuel lines. Good luck.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>