[DML] Sway Bars and Santa Claus

I've gotta vote "no" against the rear sway bar, if my car handling is
typical. While returning from a party on Christmas eve, I had a deer jump
out in front of me, instigating my first panic-stop in the Delorean. I was
on a slight curve, however, and experienced 180 degrees of oversteer! I did
avoid the deer, however. (Reindeer?...)

The funny thing about the evening is that the party host, who was a
friend-of-a-friend that I'd just met, was a Delorean owner! I castigated
him for not driving the car, since he left it with his parents who start it
for him regularly. But he bought the car in the mid-80's and took it
cross-country a couple of times over the years, so I cut him some slack.
:-)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695