[DML] Re: $50k Delorean

Recently, while in Baltimore Washington area I was able to view 2 DeLoreans,
both were nice, both were seen on the Internet. While the Internet has
actually lowered the price of a "D" making the supply more accessable, in the
long run it will increase the demand. Now as you might have guessed I'm an
economist and as usual there is a 50/50 chance of this being posted, But I
say Yeah For The Internet Ebay and the rest!!!

Mike in NH