[DML] Re: Deloreans on E-Bay

I'm sorry you don't like to see Deloreans on E-Bay, since that's where I got
mine.

I agree that it's tough to buy something like a car sight-unseen, but what
other choice do we have? There is no way that I was going to be able to buy
one of these cars without it being distant, and it wasn't really
cost-effective to make the trip to check out each candidate. Besides, when
I bought my D, I knew that I couldn't tell the difference between a lemon
and a cream puff. So I paid my money and took my chances. (I know better
now, as an owner and a reader of this list.)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695