[DML] Re: $50k Delorean

 Even worse for the seller, the high bidder is listed as only once
actually completing a transaction. The person bids on things and doesn't
buy them. The seller is going to have to try again to sell the car.

I hate seeing DeLoreans on ebay. A DeLorean is NOT the kind of car that
should be purchased sight-unseen. I've had sellers tell me their car is
perfect but upon inspection they were anything but. Caveat-emptor.

> > In checking into this. Go to the second page and read the
> bid history. Seems
> > ebay has a typo. The second page says it sold for $14k, If
> it did indeed it
> > did go for 50k+, will the new owner give me a call, I have
> a full service
> > manual for his new car for only 10k.
> > Bruce Battles
> > Vin # 6569

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory