[DML] Re: cd player?

In a message dated 12/24/99 11:24:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marty_mcflyjr@xxxx writes:

<< well all the speakers from my delorean where striped
so i have no music i have the craig what should i get?

efren 16072 >>

New Speakers perhaps? DMC Houston is having a sale, brand new Craig front
and rear speakers for only $35.00. Thats if you want to keep your car
original, I am gonna get those in a couple weeks. Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852