[DML] Re: Ah... wishes...

Hello everyone,
I totally agree with Dan. VegasDMC's comments, regarding
Robert Greenhaws posting about selling his Star Wars and Ninja Turtle
figures, where totally uncalled for. This may be Roberts only hope of raising
money to fund getting a DeLorean and VegasDMC shot it down in flames. Maybe a
response with some CONSTRUCTIVE critism would have been a better way to
respond. With that said, I do agree with VegasDMC when he said that perhaps
Robert should take his collection to a collector. This may be a quicker and
easier way to raise the money for his dream DeLorean and I for one wish him
the best of luck.
Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas.
Scott.
England.