[DML] a DMC for 50K?

Is this a joke?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=219730529

With about 2 hours left to this DeLorean auction, the price is
$50,100.00!
The description is one of the worst I have seen for a car auction on
Ebay, and I see nothing special about this car (It was not owned by
anyone famous, it is not a prototype or Legend car).

Oh, BTW- If anyone wants to spend that much on a DeLorean, please drop
me a line!