[DML] RE:NEWBIE

Rudy,
Though I congratulate you on your decision to explore the possibility of
buying a DeLorean , one aspect of your post troubled me.

<CUT>Hello people, I have been observing your list for a few days now
and have
been trying to ignore the kids on the list.

As a 19 year old owner, I would assume that the "kids" you are referring
to are the many other members of the list who aren't as fortunate to own
one but are just as enthusiastic about the make and history of tha car.
Maybe you don't experience such an interest by people younger than
yourself in Porsches, I don't know, but you must realize that this car
has a very young following that will become the majority of owners soon,
so if you are going to buy one I wouldn't "ignore" other list members,
they are just as valuable.
Donald Kazmark
www.geocities.com/dkazmark