[DML] 82 FOR SALE

I am selling my 1982, #10688. I am the original owner . The car has
about 50,000 miles, non-smoker, and has only ever been driven by me and
Stephen Wynne from DMC. It comes with black factory floor mats, and has
had black MotoSheep skins on the seats from day one. I'll also include
various spare parts, complete service manual, owners manual, and some
original sales literature. DMC installed a new clutch and rear seal last
year (they have all the service records) and an Alpine CD player with
amp and new speakers. Other than the Alpine unit, it is all original.

First $20,000 takes her home - she'll drive anywhere. Email me at
impact.auto@xxxx or call (972)436-8161 Dallas Texas area.

Steve Brodsky