[DML] newbie here...

Hello people, I have been observing your list for a few days now and have
been trying to ignore the kids on the list. Your list looks informative.
My question is simple. Are their any list members in Kansas or Missouri who
would be kind enough, if I drove to your home or elsewhere, to spend some
time with me learning about pre-purchase inspections or just general
knowledge about deloreans?
I have owned a Porsche for quite some time now and I enjoy helping others
about Porsche. I do not know everything, but I am a help.
I was wanting to attend the delorean conference last October in St.Louis but
was unable to due to a work conference that I had to attend:-(. Thanks in
advance.
Rudy
On the seventh day, God created high-end audio, Porsche automobiles, and
fine swiss wristwatches.....and it was good.